The DTX8 series comes equipped with the DTX-PRO module that possesses the same tone generator as the DTX-PROX module. The birch shells are painted the same way as Yamaha's acoustic drums, resulting in new pads that are as beautiful as the real thing.
The DTX-PRO module features real sounds and real sampled room ambience recorded in world-renowned studios, KIT MODIFIER knobs that inspire creativity, and hardware that is sturdy and easy-to use. This new standard DTX captures the very essence of the flagship model.
• 2-ply Remo MESH heads for ultimate comfort, noise reduction, and durability
• Acoustic 100% Birch shells made in Yamaha's own factory - Available in 2 beautiful finishes
• Faithful reproduction of real sound and ambience recorded in world-renowned studios.
• KIT MODIFIER Knobs - AMBIENCE, COMP, EFFECT - to create your own sounds
• Includes the new KP90 kick tower, with 7.5" pad, wide enough for a double bass pedal.
• Built with Yamaha's interchangeable hardware, including authentic ball clamp to secure and adjust the snare pad.
• Newly designed RS8 rack system, with ample room for hi-hat stand and double bass pedal.
• Includes the Yamaha's robust HS650A hi-hat stand and SS662 snare stand with stability trusted by professional drummers.
• Includes download code for a copy of Cubase AI
3x 10" Mesh tom pads
12" Mesh 2-zone snare
KP90 Kick pad
2x 13" 3-zone crash
1x 15" 3-zone crash
RHH135 Hi hat controller
Snare and hi hat stands
*Bass pedal not included
Tone generator Type: AWM2
Maximum polyphony: 256 notes
Each instrument (EQ / Comp / Transient / Insertion*1)
Each kit (Ambience / Effect 1 / Effect 2 / Master Comp / Master Effect)
Overall (Master EQ / Phones EQ)
*1 Insertion effects can be used only for specific instruments
Presets: more than 30 kits
User: 200 kits
Number of voices: Drum/Percussion: more than 400
Tempo: 30 to 300 bpm; tap tempo supported
User click sets: 30
Individual click volume control, wav import, timer
Preset training songs: 37
User: 1 song
Import limit: 1000 files
Maximum loadable sample time: 760 seconds (44.1kHz, 16 bit, mono); 380 seconds (44.1kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
Sampling format: WAV
Recording Time: Instant memory: max 90 seconds
USB flash drive: max 90 minutes per file
Format: WAV (44.1kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
Display: Full Dot LCD (128 x 64 dot)
DC In (+12V)
Headphones (standard stereo phone jack x 1)
AUX IN (stereo mini jack x 1)
Output L/MONO, R (standard phone jack, one for each)
USB to Device, USB to Host
Trigger Input Jacks: 10 (standard stero phone jack, not including the HI-HAT CONTROL jack)
Maximum number of pads to be connected (when Y-cable is used): 14
Power consumption: 11W
Module Dimensions (W x D x H): 303 x 196 x 66mm (11-15/16 x 7-11/16 x 2-5/8 inch)
Included Accessories: AC adaptor, Owner's Manual, module holder, module holder wing bolts, Cubase AI download information