||Out of stock
The Yamaha DTX8KMBF Electronic Drum Kit comes equipped with the DTX-PRO module that possesses the same tone generator as the DTX-PROX module.
The birch shells are painted the same way as Yamaha's acoustic drums, resulting in new pads that are as beautiful as the real thing.
The DTX-PRO features real sounds and real sampled room ambience recorded in world-renowned studios, KIT MODIFIER knobs that inspire creativity, and hardware that is sturdy and easy-to use. This new standard DTX captures the very essence of the flagship model.
- AMBIENCE, COMP, and EFFECT Kit Modifier knobs that allow you to create your own unique sounds
- Remo two-ply mesh heads with outstanding noise reduction, durability, and feel when hit, as well as great rebound, making them superbly comfortable to play are used on all pads
- Beautiful wood shells that are built and finished at Yamaha acoustic drum factories
- The snare/tom/hi-hat pads are equipped with two playing zones and the cymbal pads all have three zones
- Ride cymbal is equipped with a hit point detection function
- Professional Yamaha system hardware used for hardware and racks
- Module: DTX-PRO
- Snare: XP125SD-M (12 inch) Mesh head 2-zone pad
- Tom 1, 2: XP105T-M (10 inch) Mesh head 2-zone pad
- Floor Tom: XP105T-M (10 inch) Mesh head 2-zone pad
- Bass Drum: KP90 (7.5 inch) rubber head with Multi layer cushion
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 (13 inch) 2-zone pad
- Crash Cymbal 1: PCY135 (13 inch) 3-zone pad
- Crash Cymbal 2: PCY135 (13 inch) 3-zone pad
- Ride Cymbal: PCY155 (15 inch) 3-zone pad
- Hi-Hat Stand: HS650A
- Rack System: RS8
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Kick pedal is an optional item and is not included with package
The Yamaha DTX8KMBF Electronic Drum Kit faithfully reproduces real drum sounds and real-room ambience recorded in world renowned studios.